This week’s personal post is written with tired eyes but a smile. It’s been a busy week and it’s not over yet! But it seems busyness brings more busyness so I’ll just have to hold on and buckle up until Monday! This week I’ve learned…
- I’ve learned that I really do look forward to Mondays! Being a photographer, Mondays are my equivalent to everyone else’s Fridays!
- I’ve learned that picking berries is an awesome way to spend time with kids.
- I’ve learned that I can make black raspberry jam like a pro, not bragging, but it’s delicious!
- I’ve learned that I get SUPER excited to see my girlfriend when it’s been a month!
- I’ve learned that my children are little social butterflies.
- I’ve learned that sticking with exercise is much, much harder than I thought. Sigh.
- I’ve learned that little boys love making forts out of pillows, couch cushions, and blankets. And if you do it for them, you are their hero!
- I’ve learned that making an Etsy sale is SO exciting!
- I’ve learned that funny enough, if you use high quality, organic butter, your dishes turn out soooo much better than using factory butter. Its a noticeable difference!
- I’ve learned that it makes me a little sad when I miss our Farmer’s Market days.
- I’ve learned that if you tell your kids they can stay up as late as they want watching movies, they still don’t make it past 10:30!
- I’ve learned that sometimes I miss being in college. It’s really good for new ideas and material for the creative brain.
- I’ve learned that the best way to gain some energy is to start a new project.
- I’ve learned that I adore these rainy days inside with the kids, watching movies and having nowhere to go.
- I’ve learned that there’s no better comfort food than a big plate of macaroni. And perhaps a close second of a glass of red wine to go with it…